Displaying 51 to 55 of 206 items
- Three's not a crowd for giant spectacular
First there was the 30 foot Giant Little Girl, then came the 50 foot Uncle and now the team behind this month's giant spectacular are delighted to announce that a THIRD giant will be hitting the streets of Liverpool from 20-22 April.
- Europe's First Global Entrepreneurship Congress Leaves a Lasting Legacy in Liverpool
The main summit day of Europe's first Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC), held at ACC Liverpool this month, generated more than half-a-million pounds for the city's economy, initial economic impact figures have revealed.
- Sea Odyssey is just weeks away and the story is unfolding...
Since the announcement of this year's biggest street theatre event last September, there has been mystery and speculation surrounding the reason why two giants will be exploring the city streets from 20-22 April.
- Contractors Invited to Bid for Exhibition Centre Liverpool
Notices have been published seeking a contractor for the £40m development next to ACC Liverpool, home to BT Convention Centre and Echo Arena, at Kings Dock, with an investor partner also being sought for a planned 200-bed four or five-star hotel.
- Destination Liverpool stars in TV campaign
Liverpool will feature in VisitEngland's 4-million pound"GREAT 2012" national TV advertising campaign due to air in Spring 2012.