Displaying 36 to 40 of 206 items
- Liverpool Brings the Fab Four to IMEX America
Liverpool Convention Bureau will be taking Beatle-mania to IMEX America this year as part of an initiative to drive larger conferences from the USA to Liverpool.
- ACC Liverpool Helps Out In Local Community
Staff at ACC Liverpool swapped conferences and concerts for the community when they lent a hand with two city projects. Chief executive Bob Prattey and 120 employees from the venue, home to BT Convention Centre and Echo Arena, pulled on their overalls to carry out repairs at nursery Centre 56 and Dutch Farm in Speke.
- ACC Liverpool Equipped to Save Lives
The North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) has equipped ACC Liverpool, home to BT Convention Centre and Echo Arena, with nine, potentially lifesaving, Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
- Liverpool Waterfront Business Partnership To Attract Thousands More Visitors To Waterfront
The directors of Liverpool Waterfront Business Partnership (LWBP) are set to form a Community Interest Company (CIC) to help drive more tourists to the waterfront and build on its reputation as one of the leading UK visitor destinations.
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool Unveils New Identity
ACC Liverpool has unveiled the new identity for its planned £40m exhibition centre at the AEO Excellence Awards.