Displaying 41 to 45 of 192 items
- Destination Liverpool stars in TV campaign
Liverpool will feature in VisitEngland's 4-million pound"GREAT 2012" national TV advertising campaign due to air in Spring 2012.
- ACC Liverpool hosts UK's first carbon neutral business dinner
Dinner organised to highlight the sustainability challenges around food, water and energy consumption in modern society.
- Liverpool Extends a Friendly Welcome to International Confex Delegates
Liverpool is set to live up to its reputation as the UK's friendliest city after it announced a host of initiatives for this year's International Confex.
- ACC Liverpool Announces Trio of Appointments
ACC Liverpool, home to BT Convention Centre and Echo Arena, has announced a trio of new appointments: Kerry Quinn, Phil Pickett and Lynsey Watson
- Staff at ACC Liverpool Unite for City Charity
Staff at ACC Liverpool, home to BT Convention Centre and Echo Arena, have raised more than £10,000 for Liverpool Unites.